Resources for SLU Grad Students
Saint Louis University's Office of Graduate Education facilitates your access to key services and information for students who have been admitted to one of our more than 100 master's and doctoral degree programs.
We provide information about workshops, funding and research opportunities, as well as campus activities that will enrich and enliven your graduate experience at SLU. While each of SLU's schools, colleges and degree-granting centers has an associate dean or director of graduate education who is charged with overseeing the day-to-day operations of their respective graduate programs, our office coordinates university-wide graduate activities and the development, improvement and quality control of graduate education.
Through the transformative teaching, research, scholarship and community service available at SLU, you will graduate not only with a degree but with a deeper appreciation of the impact your degree can have on your life and that of others.
- 09/23Talk: 'Addressing the Role of Privilege and Discrimination in the Healthcare Delivery System'
- 09/25'Introduction to the Spiritual Exercises: Part 3'
- 09/25Fall 2019 Career Expo
- 09/25Pharmacology and Physiology Seminar
- 09/25English Department Activity Fair
- 09/25Multidisciplinary Spine Trauma Conference
- 09/26Talk: 'Physician Activism in Today’s America'
- 09/299 p.m. Student Mass
- 10/01Pharmacology and Physiology Seminar
- 10/02Fall 2019 Graduate School Symposium and Fair